Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By MrMasochism
#190700 Hi Everyone!

Due to there being a couple of bugs which our testing hadn't uncovered in the previous build we've got a hotfix out to you now. It just fixes those couple of things so that you can all experience the fun of what we added in the previous beta. Check the changelog as always for more information!

As said in the previous post we are getting very close to the end of the beta period and new content is being added rapidly at the moment. We'll have an awesome version for you all to celebrate the end of beta period and the release of the new generation of the pokemon games. My copy of Moon should arrive tomorrow! Feel free to share any stories you have of sun and moon over on the forums (off-topic)

Here's a trailer to tide you over till the next Pixelmon release:
[youtube]3o9cj35mxpQ[/youtube]

Thanks!
MrM
By Chrisjg377
#190746 I'm so happy! There's so many new water and ghost Pokemon! I absolutely can not wait
By FIFAbeast7
#190820 i don't know why but i play with the launcher and it doesn't show a forge for this beta
i'm playing this with my friend and when he wanted to look if it works he couldn't spawn any of the new pokemon.
By KAiOKeNV2
FIFAbeast7 wrote:i don't know why but i play with the launcher and it doesn't show a forge for this beta
i'm playing this with my friend and when he wanted to look if it works he couldn't spawn any of the new pokemon.

If he was trying to spawn in Pixelmon from the trailer then of course it is going to fail. They have not been added into the mod yet. Check out the changelog from each Beta version to see the added Pixelmon up until now.