Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By golditto
#189832 With the Halloween events on the server going on, it's been so much fun! Yesterday we did a pumpkin patch event where players got the chance to get some cool items. It's a shame I couldn't stay longer for the battle royale, but I was told it went well! There's also going to be more events this weekend for Halloween, like the Bossy Night events from 5pm to 10pm EST, where it's always night time and where boss spawn rates are tripled, pokemon spawn rate doubled, shinies also doubled and legendaries doubled!

By dp0226
#191260 We made it through the month guys! *Whew* that was rough! But to celebrate, we're having EXTRA events this coming Friday! Just like everyone gets a FREE RANDOM SHINY with chance of being legendary. Now, how this will work, is during our drop party on Friday we will be going ALL. OUT. Hold the phone, because youre going to flip. Be online between 3pmEST and 10pmEST (any time between there!) and youll be able to redeem your shiny on request. This means, you will have to ASK us to get it. Our drop party will be celebrating the monthly and weekly goal met, and the hope the next month brings. Drop party time will be at 6pmEST SHARP.
By littleboyred1
#191607 I must say, this is probably the best Pixelmon server i've played thus-far. Great staff who actually know what they're doing, all the plugins / commands you need aren't hidden behind a paywall, a great community full of people who respect and help eachother, barely any lag in most cases, good-sized map, and so on. I highly recommend this server. Do it. Join it.
By BloodyKitsune
#191608 PixelGo is a great server that has friendly active staff, great events, quick help when problems arise, and many great incentives for donating. I personally decided to donate on the first day on the server because i enjoyed the server and their website very much.
JOIN THE TEAM