Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Hozlocos
#193054 Ingame Minecraft Username: Hozlocos
Chosen Server:Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Its the first pixelmon server i am on and i like it so far. i like that its based of fire red/red map and we can play it that way. I do think they should make it easier so we can do gym battles. I love the shops they have very convenient. Its buggy sometimes but its good enough for a pixelmon server. I also like the survival feel to it.

By Chuckdu93
#193073 Ingame Minecraft Username: Chuck_du_93
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is the first pixelmon server i've been on and I think its one of the best. Even if the hub with the biomes isnt there anymore, lots of pokemons spawn in the wild and events are frequently held so its never boring. I think that if shrines spawned on that server, that would just be the best server but its already really good and mods bring alot of help to solve problems.
By Aalek
#193092 In-Game Username: Aalek
Server: Kanto
My Server Review:
I really enjoy this server, I usually do not use public servers because most do not spark my interest, however this server is fantastic! The commands are very clear, the server is well organized, very intricate, and the staff and community are very nice and very helpful. I love the social aspect of the server because the community really gets along and communicate, interact, and help each other. This is a fantastic well-rounded server.
By staytru
#193093 Ingame Minecraft Username: Agent00Lane
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I really enjoy it. It took me awhile to get used to it but it became more enjoyable the more i played. The community is really nice and helps me out when I need it. The server allows me to have fun but also creates a challenge which increases the gameplay overall.
By TheExSlayer
#193101 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheExSlayer
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I think it's awesome! I'm not usually a big fan of public servers or that kind of thing, but the moderators are all really great and the whole community is just really helpful and awesome. I've only been on the server for a couple days, but I definitely think I'll be on a lot longer.
By VolcanoDestroyer
#193107 Ingame Minecraft Username: VolcanoDestroyer
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): While so far this server went beyond my expectations, I do believe it needs some improvements. For example, seeing as no one can use healers in the Pokémon Centers, they need healing NPC's. Though, that is not the only problem, most of the command signs don't seem to work, or deny access. Overall though, despite the flaws, I would definitely recommend the server.
By MiniKuukou
#193110 Ingame Minecraft Username: MiniLicious
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Pokemc is a really good server if you're looking for a casual fun time. The staff are really supportive and helpful. I haven't been playing too long but for the time I've been part of the community I've been shown how good of a server it has been told to be.
By c00lbear
#193124 Ingame Minecraft Username: C00lBear
Chosen Server (Kanto): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more):
I love the ability to play with other people while still playing my favorite pokemon game. The one thing I wish I could have in the server is the ability to more easily find certain pokemon in the world outside of the kanto map. I really like volcarona but pokemon spawn very little outside the kanto map
JOIN THE TEAM