Forum rules: 
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • Don't caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • No modpack links of any kind. Your post will be removed without warning.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CantStopAl3x
#193086 I've been a member on Tango for a little while and decided to actually check out the Pixelmon server since I was really into Pokemon a few years ago. What I found blew me away. The game in general is awesome for any Pokemon player. What I really like about the Tango server is how you can teleport to a random area and teleport to biome sorted pokestops. This makes catching specific Pokemon or finding an unexpected Pokemon fun and easy. I'm very glad to have checked out the server.
~CantStopAl3x
By stimpy8382
#193113 Amazing server for the time that ive spent on it, great community and staff and everyone is pretty active. I expect it to grow rapidly soon and i love the implantation of custom spawns/rules to the pixelmon mod itself, definitely worth a shot.
ign-stimpy8382
By AkiFromFT
#193149 I really like the server so far one of the best ones I've seen you have all shops for players to use, you let us represent our pokemon go teams, I really like the inclusion of the ev training area, and a free shiny right off the bat is pretty cool too
-VoidLordMaximus
By FrostEffects
#193202 Voting is now fully implemented!
Every Vote: 1x rare candy + $500
Every 5 Votes: Vote Crate (Randomized reward pool from rarecandies to shiny legends)
Every 25 Votes: Random Shiny
Every 50 Votes: Random Legend

Come and check out our server and thank you so kindly for continuing to support our servers!