Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By WobbuffetWynaut
#193221 Since Pixelmon is going to Gen 6 now, is any Team Flare armor going to be added to Pixelmon?

By MoeBoy76
#193267 ^ excellent answer

On a serious note, i am likely going to be removing a bunch of PixelUtilities items/blocks and all the armours are on my shortlist to go
By 10w
#193279 wait actually? lol i was joking when i said no
By MoeBoy76
#193283 We have had a dev discussion and Team flare armour will be added along with shiny stone armour
By WobbuffetWynaut
MoeBoy76 wrote:^ excellent answer

On a serious note, i am likely going to be removing a bunch of PixelUtilities items/blocks and all the armours are on my shortlist to go

You should remove the PokeSand Corners and Sides, Sandy Grass, Shingles and Shingles Corners, Tree Top, Tree Bottom, Wooden Flooring, Rock, Cave Rock, and Bridge Block.
They can't look good with anything..
By Some Body
#193325 We will not be removing any blocks. Doing so would cause unnecessary problems for any existing worlds that use these blocks.
JOIN THE TEAM