Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Pokemonmaster15555
#192770 This is one the best Pixelmon sever I been on. One the best owners and nice staff and player no cursing or fighting in the sever. Shiny stater and I would recommend the sever. They have the best warps to different places and well made built map people always active and just recommend to people that start out it one of the best.

By FeiferMC
#193033 Pokepower is really an amazing server!! I used to bounce around a lot from server to server, finding interest then losing it...and then I found Pokepower and haven't searched since. I've been a member for about 2, going on 3 years now - I never thought I would find a server that I would stick with for so long! The staff members are kind, funny, and receptive to any questions you may have! There is a Discord chat available that can be used to contact staff quickly. Some great events are hosted, one of the newer ones include the Scavenger Hunt and the Hide N Seek event which is a great way to obtain pokeloot, pokemon (normal, shiny, and even legend), etc. There are 3 fantastic owners that work to take care of the server, keep it up to date, address any issues ASAP, make it fun for players, and maintain a good overall culture. Currently they are working hard on updating the server to make it even better than it already is! New additions are coming soon!! If you are looking for a new server to join, this one is the one for you! Join the Pokepower family! Begin at http://www.pokepower.com and visit the Get Started tab in the menu bar! :D
-Feifer
By ethan4life
#193316 I've been on this server for a while, having 3 competitive teams, and this server is pretty great, a well maintained order, a friendly community of players, and more than enough events to stuff a Snorlax! Whenever I get on, i'm typically greeted by friends, and its always fun to play, battle, and have fun on this server! to me, it gets a 10/10!
By Zeth
#193334 Right when I first logged on to Pokepower, I got a feeling I never had on any server before. I felt like this wasn't just a server. It was a genuine family. There is always something to do and someone to talk to on Pokepower. There is phenomenal staff, and even a cool discord chat. They have plenty of awesome gyms, warps, etc. I highly recommend you stop by this server and start your Pixel on journey!
By jacksepticeye420
#193410 this is the best pixelmon server i've ever been on. everyone is so nice you can invite your friends its everything a server needs. the builds are amazing. everyone gets a chance to be the best they can be. there is no other server i would rather go on then pokepower.
JOIN THE TEAM