Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Zeot
#193520 Launching a brand new whitelisted Pixelmon server today. This server will focus on small community (10-20 players) competitive play with no additional plugins.

Server will be hosted 24/7 by NodeCraft and will require an approved application before you are able to join the community. Only looking for mature and experienced players whom are willing to actively participate both on the server and discord voice channel.

If you would like to become one of the select few participants, please fill out the application below. I want to create a community of people who are both fun to talk to and play with. Your application is a first impression and will give me a good idea of whether you will fit in.

IGN:
Real or Nickname:
Experience: (how much knowledge you have of pixelmon and pokemon battle mechanics)
Discord: (your discord username and whether you are willing to participate in regular voice chat with the community)
About: (your first impression and reason for applying, surprise me)

Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to all applicants. If you have any additional questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums.

By Zeot
#193527 Currently building up spawn and finalizing configs. Server will be ready to go live tomorrow afternoon.
By Wumbocumbo
#193552 IGN: WumboCumbo
Real or Nickname: Nickname : Wumbo
Location or Timezone: California (PST)
Experience: I've played Pokemon for many years and played Pixelmon for about 3, I know all about evs ivs stat distributions for many different Pokemon etc.
Discord: Wumbo#5544 and yes, i'm on discord about every day so I would definitely be able to come on discord and talk with you guys about whatever the topic may be.
About: Well i'm interested in applying because i'm looking for the vanilla pixelmon experience with no addons (except maybe for ev and iv plugins) and not looking for a large server which is somewhat laggy and has pay to win aspects of the server. I could be somewhat outgoing I enjoy talking to other people as long as they're interested in whatever topic may be at hand, I would love to join your server and become apart of your community hopefully I can hop on :D
JOIN THE TEAM