Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By JakeHenry32
#193600 This is truly one of the best pixelmon servers I have been on.
the community is really friendly and there is always someone to help.
the spawn is very detailed and looks amazing. there are lots of events on daily which make it interesting to play.

- Jakehenry32

By SpidermanNoir
#193785 I love the server the staff is fun and nice, the players are nice to answer questions and help you out if you need it, the rules aren't that hard to follow and easy to understand, the ranking system is a bit tedious but straight forward if you do get this far reading the reviews i strongly suggest that you come on the server
By FrostEffects
SpidermanNoir wrote:I love the server the staff is fun and nice, the players are nice to answer questions and help you out if you need it, the rules aren't that hard to follow and easy to understand, the ranking system is a bit tedious but straight forward if you do get this far reading the reviews i strongly suggest that you come on the server

if you have any recommendations on the ranking system let us know. I'm down to hear of some possible improvements that we can make to make it less tedious. I've considered having the member rank be given based on half the time of expert rank so that is a possibility.
By bigchiken
#193847 As someone who has played Pixelmon very often, this server is by far one of my favorite. The no hunger helps out a lot and the events are very awesome. I would like to see gyms added too, but thats just a suggestion.

ign: big_chiken
By chocolatebro
#193855 its a nice server and it has shiny starters which is nice and I love to mess around on it the gyms are cool (please get rid of the parkour on the flying type gym) but its just a great server and I never have to worry about food

ign: chocolatebro
JOIN THE TEAM