Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LeagueOfMiners
#193532 Ingame Minecraft Username: LeagueOfMiners
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I think PokeMc is a really good game and is well made. There are some bugs e.g. when you are riding on your machamp you cant see anything, and when flying it lags loads, but In my opion this game is amazing the graphics are great, the animations are fantastic. if use keep up with this through till the season then the game with be the best.

By LeaderReaper
#193563 I like how it has a nice community and that everyone is very helpful to each other and that its a very fun environment with fun adventures and u always have things to do there with everyone can team up or be a lone wolf therefore this would be why i really like pokemc
LeaderReaper
Kanto
By dnnb
#193571 Ingame Minecraft Username:dn_nb
Chosen Server: Kanto
What can I say about PokeMC that has not been explained ad nauseum in the posts left here by previous users of this forum? A lot as it turns out! I wil be outlining the great features of the PokeMC Kanto server in by book, due to release later this fall. This wonderful work of literature will outline the great players in the community of PokeMC, as well as the brilliant and professional execution of both the mod itself and the Kanto recreation build. As well as a multitude of other fantastic features which will surely keep me playing on this server for many hours to come. In all seriousness my experience during the first few hours were a good one. Helpful players and curteous staff. This server is a positive environment to play some pokemon survival.
By Blox3r
#193575 Ingame Minecraft Username: Blox3r
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?:
There is staff on all the time helping out with any problems and a really fun kind community.
Lots of people helped me with training and I made some really cool friends along the way.
I think a suggestion would be to ltry and finish all the skins for the pokemon and try and leave the blocky figures behind (I know however they are in the process of doing that.)
Overall pokemc is an amazing server with an amazing comunity!
By JonneBam
#193579 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jonne_Bam
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): The server has a great community full of players that help eachother. There are also players that steal all your stuff when you die or trieing to scam you, But the most are good people and cute mods (Lawk) Lots of event to win shinies and legendarys. Its Just A Great Server
By MPSGamer94
#193601 Ingame Minecraft Username: MPSGamer94
Choosen server : Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Its a very good server and i love the mod so much. i only hope a higher chance for legendary poke. But all other is Perfect ^^
By MPSGamer94
#193602 Ingame Minecraft Username: MPSGamer94
Choosen server : Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Its a very good server and i love the mod so much. i only hope a higher chance for legendary poke. But all other is Perfect ^^ I love the map and the poke spawn. and i would like it when i can in the nether.
By chris1826
#193636 ngame Minecraft Username: chris18266
Chosen server (Kanto or Planet Pixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more) Overall this is a generic great server with friendly staff and overall a great community which creates a friendly user environment. The server also offers amazing features such as the authentic Kanto map which allows players to explore a recognisable environment outside of the main game and in a 3d version of the world. Staff such as Kuma the owner and Fogno are always very friendly and quick to reply to questions and resolve any issues you may have making the experience all the more enjoyable..... I need food :,(
By Unomera
#193683 Ingame Minecraft Username: Unomera
Chosen Server: PokeMC - Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?:

At first glance, PokeMC – Kanto can be a bit confusing to newcomers. But most of the players will actively try to help you if you ask kindly. Mods and admins are really helpful aswell if you have problems, i.e. Yesterday I had three different mods helping me for one and a half hour or more because I had problems with making accounts on these sites, to make reviews. Turned out the problem is my pc and they we’re totally cool with it.

I think the server has the best mix of Minecraft and Pixelmon combined, as you can run around Kanto region and catch route specific pokemon, which use spawners so they will always be there. Or you can go out into the wilderness where you can make your claim and make a house which will be grief proof, if you don’t build outside of the claim. Pokemon spawn in the wilderness aswell and here they are Biome specific.

The server does get regular bugs, but the team behind PokeMC are always trying to fix these within a couple of hours. If a problem occurs on the server and no admin is present, then mods will try to contact them and they usually come online very fast. I am very fond of this server and also the community within it
JOIN THE TEAM