Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By unovalegendsnetwork

Unova Legends network is looking for people that want to become staff in a new network. I will be opening 5 new servers and need staff. if your interested and are kind, respectful ,Age doesn't matter but still would be nice to know
and that can be beta testers.

IGN:
Timezone:
Availability (hours):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By GlitchRed
#194707 IGN: GlitchRed
Experience: Was a Helper and a Mod over on the Pokeballers Pixelmon server, and hosted my own pixelmon server back in 3.5.1.
Timezone: AEST +10 Hours
Availability (hours): About 3 hours a day, depending on lecture times (attend Uni)
By ProfTitanDev
#194732 Basic Information
Position: Developer
TimeZone: Central Time
Hours: From 2 hours a day up to 7.
IGN: ProfTitan
Discord: ProfTitan#5454
Email: [email protected]

Experience
I’ve been programming since about 2015, on and off. I recently started getting back into it, as I am taking multiple courses at my High-School that have everything to do with Java and programming in general. I have worked on about 3 - 4 faction servers, and recently resigned on one due to work conditions and abuse from the Owners. I am currently working on smaller Modded servers, and am hoping to expand to more Developed servers.
JOIN THE TEAM