Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By JohDoe
#194619 Ingame Minecraft Username:WaffleGamerYT
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I think its great! Honestly, the spawn is an amazing recreation of Kanto, very nice touch there. I like the Random-Spawn thing, too. All in all, its amazing! :D

By Sorohn
#194631 Ingame Minecraft Username: Sorohn
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): This is the most accurate and entertaining Minecraft recreation of the Kanto region I have personally seen to date. The community is quite friendly and helpful and the access to early and easy trainers to fight allows the collection of money and thus Pokeballs easier too. It even includes the ability to find random hidden items in spawn for newbies and veterans It definitely helps the new trainers at the start of their journey, which most servers do not have.
By Dusty
#194632 Ingame Minecraft Username: Dustyw1
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I've been playing on PokeMC for a few days now, and I'm in love with the server. It runs incredibly well, the kits are fair and balanced, and there are active player gym leaders to give a goal beyond getting lots of Pokemon. While there's no Elite Four yet, the areas where you might battle them are mapped into the game. If there's one single complaint about this server, it's that the area you're given to explore and build in is a bit small (though certainly not claustrophobic), so if you're looking for a large map to explore, you'll have to stick with the Kanto map instead of the buildable one. Overall, a great server that I strongly recommend.
By shyshy
#194662 :-) Ingame Minecraft Username: _shyshy
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great server with great staff and a very friendly environment. The server is up to date with the current pixelmon mods which is a great plus as well. Everything is easy to use and fun to play.
:-)
By skeptic
#194663 Ingame Minecraft Username:skepticskelly
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):i love this sever it is really cool i love to play everyday on it i play with my good pokemon and that is hwat makes it fun
By Jo051
#194705 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jo051
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This is the best server by far that I've tried on Pixelmon thus far. There seems to be someone from staff always on and they are always helpful. I haven't asked a question yet that hasn't been answered quickly and easily. The server itself has everything you would want, from the usual free roam to the adventure more in Kanto where you can fight all 8 gym leader npcs and even actual player gym leaders. The server is still quite active, almost never less than at least 15 players and there hasn't been any lag either. All in all i recommend giving this one a try. You're bound to love it as much as I do.
By StarchLord
#194749 Ingame Minecraft Username: AutoPotato
Chosen Server (Kanto or PlanetPixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I have not been terribly active so far, but i enjoy the server. The community is kind, and helpful, and the system works well when it comes to staff. the server is a very "chill" place, and I do believe i'l be here for a while to come. so Yea, It is epic.
By DizzyAdam
#194756 DizzyAdam
Kanto; PokeMC

This is a great server, to start off with, I was playing with my little sister who is only 6 and she found her way around the server with easy, no complications or anything, warp to a random spot, great idea for anyone looking for a random spot to build, the server has a great way to claim your house so no one can steal your stuff, not that anyone would because it is a great community, and also speaking about community, it's fantastic, the staff always reply, and the community are always around to answer any questions you may have to ask, overall great server and thoroughly enjoying it at the moment.
By Edsakter
#194759 Ingame Minecraft Username: Edsalter
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): A good server that i have just joined to begin hunting pokemon out in the wild with all my friends because i have no friends irl and i need to get a life but this is a good past time right. I believe this server could go veery far ina dying game as there are many people who do not know enough about how good it is.
JOIN THE TEAM