Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Matapaka
#194786 Ingame Minecraft Username: Matapaka
Server Chosen:Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server changes the minecraft experience for the better. I've never gotten bored while playing on the server as there are always tons of people helping each other out to improve themselves. Also there's a survival world where you're free to do what your imaginations tells you. Overall, great staff and players.
By j1ay
#194795 Ingame Minecraft Username:j1ay
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):a great server full of helping and welcoming staff/players evryone is very helpful and is kind, the server has great plugins and also great ideas, the staff are easy to talk to and awnser nearly any question u have, overall this server is great for everyone the server is also child friendly,its a pg-13 server so ur children will be in no harm, theres also a peacefull atsmophere in the server.
By OMGITSDYLANZ02
#194811 Ingame Minecraft Username: OMGITSDYLANZ02
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Awesome server with welcome from staff members and players. Very smooth running server with no FPS spikes or lag at all. The staff members are amazing and very helpful. I'm sure I will be playing for a long time!
By dford91
#194815 Ingame Minecraft Username: dford91
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Just returned to this server after an extended absence. Starting browsing the different Pixelmon servers a few days ago, and everything I found pointed to this one being one of the better ones. Those reviews were not wrong. After only playing on the server for a few hours again, I have been thoroughly impressed by the helpfulness of practically everyone online, be they mods or just fellow community members. That in addition to the servers rather friendly UI makes this one a definite personal favorite.
By InvaderZim
#194816 Ingame Minecraft Username: _InvaderZim_
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I like playing pokemc because i have a friend who i play with and he enjoys my help with building, i think pokemc has a great performance when using random tp sign at spawn and overall its just a fantastic server, i look forward to seeing what special events happen over the next year
By AceCiprioni
#194819 Ingame Minecraft Username: Ace_Ciprioni
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I haven't been playing very long and i don't get on very much but i still love to play! So i hope everything can go the way i planed it to go!
By Archamede
#194836 Ingame Minecraft Username: Archamede
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Upon logging into this serer i was amazed. They had recreated the Kanto region and very well if i may add. The gyms are there, the cities are very well created and it is a huge blast from the past. This is one of the best servers i have ever been on and i suggest others to play and support this server as well. These guys really outdid themselves. From start to finish in the world it is down right amazing.
By 3lements
#194837 Ingame Minecraft Username:
3lements
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):
Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
Pixelmon is the best game ever created and PokeMC is the only server I will play on. Being able to replay the Kanto region is like reliving my childhood. The economy is great and makes it possible to buy items instead of finding them (like one would have to on a single player). The land claiming is not complicated and the community has been great so far. I asked if there is a way to check IVs and I was responded to instantly. Thank you PokeMC. Stay awesome.
JOIN THE TEAM