Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By WolfyDear
straitas wrote:Age: 18

Birthday: 09/16

Why would you like to join our community?: I prefer a community with a small amount of close members who all want the same thing from an experience of playing together. I think this server could be a good place to have fun with some people who are mature and know when to joke around.

What do you look for in staff members?: I look for staff to be just as chill as the rest of the server. Staff to me should not try to make rules, but guide players who aren't following them nicely yet effectively.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I would be available most days for at least an hour, but the weekends I will have more time

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: I'm a musician and I love to cook. I love the arts and play video games as a pastime

Accepted! I'll be sending you a message with our discord now!

By Plush69
#195288 Age: 21

Birthday: Jan 15

Why would you like to join our community?: I'd personally like to join because I'm looking for a small community to just kick back and relax and play some pixelmon, while the big servers are fun and offer alot of "fun" things to do, I just don't see them all that interesting.
What do you look for in staff members?: I look for kind / friendly staff members willing to work with those who need help and Who are active with their players, instead of just worried about being the best moderator.

How much time will you be able to dedicate to the server?: I should be quite active , I don't have much to do right now , Just trying to keep busy. If I choose to take time off, I'll inform someone.

Lastly, tell us a little about yourself: My name is Plushie69 my Ign Is Plushie_69, I've been around with pixelmon since the mod was released to the public, I've worked on multiple servers from Moderating / Admin work to Co-Owning and building on them. I've worked on two replication servers, where we replicated The Hoeen Region of pokemon. A hobby of mine is streaming on twitch, (small time), Anyway, bottom line, I really just want to have a server to call "home". :3
JOIN THE TEAM