Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By EternalBlaze
#194953 This server is really fun and enjoyable. The towns are beautiful, especially with shades pack on. The staff are really helpful and nice, and so is everyone else in this server. If you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for? no complaints.
By SuperDiana
#194960 The server reminds me of JC quite alot which is a good thing, the thing that makes this server special is how competitive it is, every gym is rather hard and you have to level up specific pokemons for each one of them to even stand a chance. though there's one thing that's unbalanced and that's the price of certain items like lucky egg and exp share. i don't think there's much more to say about this server except that i love it and the people that play on it.

/Best Regards FrozGX
By Gorrod3
#194962 Awesome server, nice to find a pixelmon server that actually cares about the community again. Everything was balanced very well, no one can complete everything really quickly and get op, nice to see a grind again. 10/10 would recommend again
By Drinkolvi
#194970 As something akin to an infinity project, it is nice to see the server finally get to the point of Open Beta. Although the economy is a grind right now, we're aiming to make everything feel difficult and balanced, so nothing is handed over on a silver plate but still is enjoyable. Hope to see you all on the server!
By nicky10
#195043 Really good server. Amazing builds, And good for competitive or casual players. The staff seem to actually care and are actively trying to fix or improve any cons that players have, Speaking of pros and cons:

PROS
*Great Staff
*Amazing Builds
*Hard gym battles
*Tons of quests and other secrets around the map
*Lore in every town and even a story.

CONS
*Cities can kind of be big and confusing if you are new.
*Sometimes hard to find where quests start.
*Gyms can kind of be TOO hard if you are casual.
*Some areas don't have good training areas.

As i said some of these cons are actively being worked on by the staff as they try to improve it for players. So it seems in a few months some of the cons will likely be gone. That being said, great server and good community.

I also stream this server.
Should like, totally follow me on twitch too.
pls
By Shimotu
#195045 The server's a great place to get on and play pokemon whilst also having a community that dates back to almost the beginning of pixelmon, these guys are also extremely welcoming to new players, here are the pros and cons I have for this server! -

PROS
*Great Staff
*Friendly Players
*Unique Gym Mechanics

CONS
*Cities can be extremely confusing at times.
*The paths from city to city can feel way too long.
*Sometimes hard to find where quests start.
*Gyms can troubling if your more of a casual player, if you are a casual player seek out Demo to do the gym ;).
*The default unfixable things with the pixelmon mod!

The community is only a small portion of why you should check out this server, I wrote this review honestly, I feel like the annoying paths and only some of the cities designs could be simpler, I feel like you can look past it when you call this server a second home, or in my case a third home.

-Shimotu
JOIN THE TEAM