Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By ItsMarcos
#194888 K-Gaming in my opinion has a very unique environment to say the least and it feels like a very positive community I think it is in fact one of the best Pixelmon servers I have played to date, I can't wait to where they take the server and I am very excited. The staff is very kind and treat everyone equally.
By MarkStarM23
#195216 What can I say?
I start this review talking about one little thing: around 2 years ago, I was searching for a server who has some serious staffer, gyms, no-lag and all the little plugins to make every second in there awesome. Well, this server was the right mix of these. Now, 2 years later, I still remember how awesome was and is actually, with all the things that every player of Pixelmon should desire. You can do pretty everything, and it's also administrated in a superb way.
I still have shivers when I remember those fantastic days. But hey, now it's bigger than it was before, and surely it should be the very first server you should join and pass your time.
By RJ41602
#195279 I believe that this pixelmon server is the best one out there! Whats cool about it is that staff are always active and i mean active. No matter what time you get on atleast 1 staff member is always online. Also, the staff members are always nice and would never mind helping out people who have problems with the server! It's awesome! one of the best out there!
By 5K1P
#195405 Pixelmon is my favorite mod for minecraft as It has continued to improve greatly over the years, and pokemon is my favorite franchise from nintendo. This server is my favorite server for pixelmon as it offers a kind community, helpful staff, fun minigames, as well as exciting tournaments weekly. I would highly reccomend giving this server a chance.
JOIN THE TEAM