Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By PotatoDew
#194928 Ingame Minecraft Username: _PotatoDew_
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I really like the server, because everyone are super nice and helpfull, and you feel very welcomen the sever when you first join. The only downpart about the server is that it's a quite low spawnrate. But that's maybe because the server have so many players online. Atlast I think that you should start playing on the server cause you will have a great time :-)

By Akefia
#194930 Ingame Minecraft Username: Akefia
What do you think about PokeMC?: I have traveled to different pixelmon servers, and so far, I find PokeMc to be my favorite. The community is friendly, and there's not much lag. It's much easier to actually find pokemon on this server, and it's pretty straightforward. I enjoy it immensely, and I think you would too.
By viewfinder
#194954 Ingame Minecraft Username: view_finder
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server genuinely surprised me as many of the communities i have tried joining before have been quite toxic but whenever i asked for help on this server I instantly received 10 replies from genuinely nice happy people and thats what a community should really be like.
By Crackings
#195004 Ingame Minecraft Username: Crackings
Chosen server (Kanto or Planet Pixelmon): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more) Overall this is a generic great server with friendly staff and overall a great community which creates a friendly user environment. The server also offers amazing features such as the authentic Kanto map which allows players to explore a recognisable environment outside of the main game and in a 3d version of the world. Staff such as Kuma the owner and Fogno are always very friendly and quick to reply to questions and resolve any issues you may have making the experience all the more enjoyable.
By limecatmaster
#195005 Ingame Minecraft Username: LimeCatMaster
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): A very fun, enjoyable server. Time on it is sort, but I've still enjoyed every minute of it. I don't participate in chat much, but staff, and the entire community, is very friendly and helpful for all players, answering questions fast and well. The main map re-creates the Kanto region in a way that everything is recognizable but also feels fresh and new. The imagination put into building the map brings new life into the world we're all familiar with. However, one criticism I have with the map is that it can sometimes feel confusing or too large. Navigating some cities feels a little like a hassle, but not so much that it gets in the way of playing. It's clear some effort has also gone in to making the map fun to play - dungeons feel fun to explore and plenty of NPC trainers mean you'll never run out of things to battle. Highly recommended.
By Spartankook01
#195017 Ingame Minecraft Username: Spartan_kook_01
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do i think about Poke-MC:
I haven't been playing on Poke-MC very long, maybe just under a week, But already I've fallen in love with how the server plays, the players, the very helpful staff and all of the events. I love being able to run around and talk to really nice people while playing a great game, Poke-MC has a great community of players and I've loved my time here so far.
By williambrault
#195049 pokemc is a good serv first of all there is no lag very nice gameplay the serv has a community there are a lot of pokemon the map is very big
the gym are not the beast part but still really nice to do
and finaly the best part the event are very cool the admins are respectf full
and yeah still some little bug but very nice to play in this serv
By williambrault
#195050 Ingame Minecraft Username: WilliamBrault
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is an amazing server which not only gives you the ability to roam through the original towns we all know and love, but experience pokemon in a completely different perspective! Utilizing the Pixelmon mod, and all the side mods, they've managed to create a fun, and enjoyable server for anyone and everyone to enjoy. I haven't been playing for long, but I'm already enjoying this much more than I would be alone in my own server! Thank you PokeMC! You've made my experience with Pixelmon much bette
By SSAmphy
#195061 Ingame Minecraft Username: SSAmphy
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a fun, reliable, positive way to play Pokemon. The staff are always friendly and willing to help. The server gives you the right things to start your adventure. The gyms and fun and Challenging. The events are fun and new with chances to win cool things. PokeMC is a must play.
JOIN THE TEAM