Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CloverCard
#195047 Overall, I am thoroughly enjoying this server. The development team clearly put in some hard work to make it enjoyable.

The mods and player base are very helpful and friendly. The gyms leaders here provide reasonable challenge. There are also regular events/competitions that get the community engaged.

That being said, the server does suffer from occasionally serious lag issues and regularly needs to be reset to handle it's increasing player base; however, the mods and admins seem to be very on top of it and are consistently trying to find fixes.

I have high hopes for this server and look forward to see what they come up with next!

By WhiteDarkrai
#195110 I started playing on this server today. So far, this server has kept me interested longer than ANY other minecraft server. Everyone has been fairly friendly so far and I haven't seen anything crazy happen yet. To anyone reading this and joining the server for the first time, keep an eye out for all the signs. They'll help you get through the big towns and get you where you need to go. Also make sure you talk to the NPCs. There are "quests" that can be done. The NPCs will give you hints as to where you need to go and what needs to be done and you'll get rewards at the end of each "quest." I'm not really having any issue with anything but the parkour you have to do for some of these "quests." It can be tedious. I will definitely continue to play on this server.
By siameseSerpent
#195278 After having worked for a long time on this server, I can personally say that the efforts have not gone without reward. This server is one-of-a-kind, and is quite the enjoyable experience. We appreciate all who join and help make this community and server the most enjoyable that it can be.
By EyySasoto
#195660 Eyy there! The server, in my opinion, is very very good! The peeps r very nice there, and the towns are quite top notch. ;^) It's a small and good community that I'm pretty sure will grow bigger. There's plenty of things to do in the server, and so far I've lost a gym battle.

-Sasoto

luck of orik
By Raptorhunter98
#196692 If you want a good server experience, this is for you.

Tons of hours of hard work put into the builds, amazing gyms and shops!
The housing system is perfect and if you miss old Pixelmon adventure servers this is the server you definitely want to play on! :3
JOIN THE TEAM