Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By LisbethTheKitten
#195851 Ingame Minecraft Username: LisbethTheKitten
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: The Sever is amazing, I was on the server 2 years ago and its changed alot since then. It's Amazing. The Staff is nice, Everyone is helpful. This Sever is one of the best ones i've been on for Pixelmon. The Kanto Sever is not only the best but The Best Sever I Ever Played On and 2 years back then and Still is. And Also The Staff helped my boyfriend get his rank back after 2 years that he bought.

By jackthetrainer
#195852 Ingame Minecraft Username: SteveKetchum
Chosen Server: Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?: Let me start out by saying.. Minecraft was dead to me until Kanto came along. This place is what dreams are made of! Everyone has been nothing but helpful, kind, and generous. I've had so much fun, i've been back every day since i found the server. I love playing there and i plan on attempting to beat the 8 gyms. This place is great, and i highly recommend it.
By splunkdaddy
#195888 Ingame Minecraft Username:Splunk_Daddy
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is fantastic. I started playing a couple days ago and i finally got the charizard i wanted. somehow it disappeared from my team and there were many people looking to help. great server with great players. the way that the world is set up looks just like from the video games and looks great.
By FinalStarLP
#195900 Ingame Minecraft Username: FinalStar_LP
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I Like the server. i started today and i love it because iv got my favorite Pokemon Seviper. The team is nice also the other Players. befor i found this server i was on many others but no on was better then this. I love this server and the Map is great.
By no1barrett2
#195920 Ingame Minecraft Username: no1barrett2
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMc is a really enjoyable server to play on full of helpful friendly player and loads to do. there are regular server events that anyone can get involved in aswell as a very helpful admin team. playing on this server makes learning the game easy and enjoyable. it offers a wide range of ways to interact with others being that in the general chat auctions or events what ever way you look at it this is a fantastic server and well worth everyone checking out.
By Jolen44
#195939 Ingame Minecraft Username: Jolen44
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think it is a great server where you can play with friends and feel the real pokémon experience, I like the staff they are very helpful, great, friendly, funny, and not a bunch of pricks witch is good for everyone. Even the pokémons like them.
By deadly0817
#195943 Ingame Minecraft Username:deadly0817
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):PokeMc is a SUPER FUN online server! That allows you to play in the wonderful world of pekomon while enjoying the basic os minecraft survival! So have fun challenging gyms , players and growing stronger with your pokemon! I wish you the best luck on your pokemon journey!

HAVE FUN
By alexsk2m
#195948 Ingame Minecraft Username:alex_sk2m
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):PokeMc is a SUPER FUN online server! That allows you to play in the wonderful world of pekomon while enjoying the basic os minecraft survival! So have fun challenging gyms , players and growing stronger with your pokemon! I wish you the best luck on your pokemon journey!
By TheEmberGhost
#195980 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheEmberGhost
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think that this is a amazing server with beautiful detail in each of the towns. the layout feels like it did in the old games and the community on the server is very nice. The gyms are nice and difficult and you actually have to work for and put time to get further in the game.
By CiaoForNow
#195985 Ingame Minecraft Username: CiaoForNow
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I like it, being able to build unlike some other PixelMon servers is really nice. The community and Moderators are also very helpful. At first I didn't know where to go but I found a sign that sent me to a random location. Although I'm not sure it was so random because the place was claimed, and if that's to make it safe for transport, it would be nice if the transport wasn't a random island in the middle of no where. But eventually I swam and found land and now I am having the time of my life! SO, really nice server, but maybe a touch up on the random teleport!
JOIN THE TEAM