Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wumbocumbo
#195974 Hello there! I'm Wumbo and I am running a Survival Pixelmon Server /w homes and i'm looking for about 6 other players to join the server, requirements and rules will be down below.

The server has a decent amount of config changes, with fast breeding and fast egg hatching as well as event move tutors and upped spawn rates for regular Pixelmon as well as bosses but lower legendary rates.

Rules:

1. Maturity
I am pretty lenient on this, I like to crack jokes and have fun so you can pretty much be pretty open with me.

2. Griefing
We won't tolerate greifers what so ever this includes destroying bases and stealing items.

3. Age
Age doesn't really matter if you can handle being respectful towards other people on the server.

4.Discord
If you do get accepted for the server you will NEED to have discord so we can talk to you before you can join the server and get to know you a bit better.

Now after reading all of that and you're still interested, please click the spoiler below to see the application.

Spoiler:
1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon?

3. How old are you?

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity?

5. Are you banned on any servers?

6. What's your favorite Pokemon?

(Copy and paste the application and reply below if accepted i'll get back to you as soon as I can! :-)

By somerandomguy910
#195981 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Beta 1.7.3
Oldest Version I can recall playing: 3.1
3. How old are you?
6/10
No
Maractus (#MirorBTime!)
By Wumbocumbo
somerandomguy910 wrote:1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Beta 1.7.3
Oldest Version I can recall playing: 3.1
3. How old are you?
6/10
No
Maractus (#MirorBTime!)

Check your messages :)
By quesadiaz42
#196014 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years at least

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? this will be my first bit into it im super stoked for it

3. How old are you? 29

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? um... 7? maybe a 6 i crack jokes alot

5. Are you banned on any servers? nope

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? oh.... wow... we only just meet wait till the 3rd date for qustions like that
By Wumbocumbo
quesadiaz42 wrote:1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 years at least

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? this will be my first bit into it im super stoked for it

3. How old are you? 29

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? um... 7? maybe a 6 i crack jokes alot

5. Are you banned on any servers? nope

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? oh.... wow... we only just meet wait till the 3rd date for qustions like that

Check your messages :)
By SuperBart7
#196048 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
About 6 years
About 3 years
3. How old are you?
8/10 but i still like to crack jokes and have fun.
Nope
Larvesta/Volcarona
By FaelynnAllegro
#196067 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Around 4 years.
Not to long, less than a year but I already love it <3
3. How old are you?
13, almost 14
8 or a 9. I've had people think I'm 20. But I do have a decent sense of humor :P As long as it's not offensive to anyone I'm cool with it!
Nope! I got accidentally muted once, but I contacted the staff responsible and my mute was lifted.
Eevee. And after than, Fennekin and Braixen. And Litten and Torracat, but not Incineroar. I think they should have stuck with the four-legged design.
By Wumbocumbo
FaelynnAllegro wrote:1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Around 4 years.
Not to long, less than a year but I already love it <3
3. How old are you?
13, almost 14
8 or a 9. I've had people think I'm 20. But I do have a decent sense of humor :P As long as it's not offensive to anyone I'm cool with it!
Nope! I got accidentally muted once, but I contacted the staff responsible and my mute was lifted.
Eevee. And after than, Fennekin and Braixen. And Litten and Torracat, but not Incineroar. I think they should have stuck with the four-legged design.

check your messages :)
By Bob3104558
#196126 1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 7 years

2. How long have you been playing Pixelmon? A couple months

3. How old are you? 30

4. How would you rate yourself from one to ten on maturity? 8

5. Are you banned on any servers? No

6. What's your favorite Pokemon? Charizard
JOIN THE TEAM