Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By GameMode87
#195991 Ingame Minecraft Username:GameMode87
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):It is the best pixelmon server out there i think they should make it to where you can get legendary's easier so that no one's left out and also shinies, it should also be easiest if you could have a kit to where you can get food, and also have keepinventory

By Tiqer
#195993 Ingame Minecraft Username: Tiqer
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto im pretty sure
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): Well, from what I've seen. This server is cool!!! There are towns and it is like Kanto in pokemon red and blue which is cool but it is in pixelmon which is even cooler i watched the diamopnd minecraft and he has a series but wowww this is way cooler you can actually build and you can explore towns which is like the best part, and it is updated to the newest version so there are all the new stuff.
By foxml
#195994 ingame username Foxml

server Kanto
I really love how the creators of the server took the time and effort to recreate the pokemon world. The way they did it really immerses you into the experience and creates an even more involved game. Also the mods and other experienced players are very helpful and answer all your questions so that you can become the best trainer.
By GmanDaG
#196033 Ingame Minecraft Username: Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): PokeMC is a great pixelmon server. it is updated to the latest version of pixelmon which is cool because it has fennekin which is my favorite pokemon. there is towns which is cool, so you can earn badges like in pokemon sun and moon. the server is great and my favorite pixelmon server, there is so much to do, i am gonna start playing with my brother who plays this and we both love it. you can also make houses which is cool, it is like survival!
By tmelv
#196052 Ingame Minecraft Username:TMelv
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia):Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):I think that PokeMC is a great pixelmon minecraft server. It reminds me of playing the old pokemon games. I cant wait to play the game more and tell my friends about it so we can explore the world and battle to see who is the strongest. I truly enjoy this game!
By ComanderKamikaze
#196066 Ingame Minecraft Username: ComanderKamikaze
Chosen Server(Kanto, Castelia): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): This server is just amazing! The pokemon are awsome created and the world is unbelievable, the towns are made with much love and the world itself looks awsome, even thou i dont like the caves cus its quite dark in there and i got lost every time im in there ^^
since i started to play on kanto it gave me this feeling of my childhood as i was playing my first Pokemon game.
i love the comunity and wish the server best of luck in the future <3
By neyzsss
#196097 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheSexyDiver
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I think the staff are really cool and appreciate the constant support.
By JCx4
#196104 Ingame Minecraft Username: JCx4
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more): I have enjoyed PokeMC due to the great map of Kanto. Love that the claim systems have been combined. From my experience players are respectful and don't spam/rant. Either command signs need to be fixed or a replacement needs to implemented. Also glad pokemon spawn in the wild now, allows me to catch them while building my projects. Keep up the good work improving the server.
By neyzsss
#196124 Ingame Minecraft Username: TheSexyDiver
Chosen Server (Kanto): Kanto
What do you think about PokeMC? (50 words or more): I really like the constant support i receive on this server and love the fact that i dont have to worry about scams or anything becuase the whole community is a really awesome place. I love being able to trade with players and discover more of the map, i always go onto this server with my cousin when we have free time and always have a lot of fun
By splashbros3
#196138 Ingame Minecraft Username: Splashbros3
What do you think about PokeMC?(50 words or more):
I have played on it before and it has always been my favorite server to be on. I restarted and began a new journey once again for the new updates. It has always had such a helpful and nice community at all times. I'm glad to be back and I believe everyone should join as well. Truly a great server
:-D
JOIN THE TEAM