Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By DemonicRage
#196333 Mergical Gaming provides a very unique Pixelmon experience. It is by far the most competitive based server out there, and it gives a new way to battle to already competitive players, by giving underused Pokemon moves and abilities to allow them to become viable threats. Overall, I highly suggest giving it a try.
~DemonicRage

By SlayerKenny
#196553 IGN:EverlastingEgo
Im still fairly new to the server but I can already tell I'm going to be using all fo my time in to playing on this server. Has a very nice starter kit can get everything I need to start of with plenty of rare candies so you aren't that much lower than everyone else. Overall this server is very competitive that if you love to battle, then why not play here plus you also get a good shiny starter so come join us.
By Kivogtar
#196599 I have posted about this server elsewhere on the forums, just thought I would come here and endorse it. It is the only competitive server as far as I am concerned. None of the others I have tried come close.
The players are super friendly. It's a good environment.
Check out the Shop/Safari Zone/RTP/EV Training/Gyms because those are great features.
JOIN THE TEAM