Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By SkatezGamez
#197092 This is one of the greatest servers ever. The staff is amazing and very helpful. The spawn rate is very good and there's legit no lag while I'm playing!

They have good rules, nothing ridiculous.

I HIGHLY recommend playing on this server as it's one of the greatest Pixelmon servers ever!

-SkatezGamez
By Royalcandy
#197574 This server in my opinion is the best, the staff is welcoming , attentive , friendly, and knows what they're doing! You could instantly join and find yourself in a nice conversation with staff 10 min later! I highly recommend this server to anyone who's looking for a server to chill on, build, shiny hunt, legendary hunt, or ever just meet some cool people!

~Fihx
By UneasierBee94
#197602 Primal wars is a server where fun is born. Being able to pick a team at the beginning makes it completely different from the others. Starting out with a wide variety of Pokémon to choose make it even better!!!! The server has a amazing community and a nice start. I look forward to see how far it will go.
By kawalaa
#197697 1st ever server ive played on, going to be the only one I ever do :)

Very challenging and entertaining, suitable for all ages.

Very friendly staff who are active most of the time.

I also beleive this is one of the best pixelmon servers because theres always something to do such as, shiny hunting,socialize with other people and even take on gyms!

I highly suggest you join this fun packed server play.primalwars.org
By TheSaviour
#197892 Love the server. Its the best server I've been able to find lately. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Spawn is decent, the ranks you can donate for are pretty good, and the kits you can get are pretty good as well. Most of the warps you can go to are pretty nice. And overall its a good server. Would recommend to a friend for sure.
JOIN THE TEAM