Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Sslenek
#197334 Well the lag is reduced but then my normal 25fps drops to 0fps looks like it might recover for about 5 seconds and the system freezes like it was doing before. I am beginning to think this is just my computer not working properly at this point.
By SnowBlitzz
#197342 You need to allocate more RAM. If you were to open f3 right now you'll see the RAM maxes out every few seconds that's why you're getting those freezes.
By emilandersson91
#197353 4GB of RAM is not a lot. I'm going to guess you have a laptop with a ~ 2 - 2,4 GHz CPU. (Please correct me if I am wrong, I probably am). If this is the case - it can't handle Modded minecraft. It could also be the GC, seeing as it happens after 10 minutes ((Try some JVM Arguments) Need more Info)
By emilandersson91
#197354 Source: https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/por ... quirements
One of my Staff Members also noted that Windows 10 + Minecraft + IGP = 4 GB is not enough to run. It could be choking. This requires physical troubleshooting though. Something we can not provide.
By Rasgnarok
#197372 Optifine will help you plenty, but disable VBOs as well, through the options menu once you use Optifine. Lower rendering scale, and lower your settings. You have only 4GB of RAM, and you are allocation up to 3GB - not enough for your computer to run properly. Your java arguments have to be like this `-Xms2G -Xmx2G`. Anything more, will cause computer issues, and anything less, Minecraft will not run.
JOIN THE TEAM