Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By EdPlayzMc
#197335 Honestly I used to not like this server since I felt like all the staff members were corrupt but Now I each day I talk to them more and more. I get to know them. The staff members aren't corrupt compared to other servers. I recommend playing on this server if you want friendly staff members!
By Derpes
#197363 This server is pretty fun, the people are really nice and always helpfull the whole town thing makes it alot better never liked playing by myself and being able to have this group of people to be able to talk to and help you out and build with all while catching pokemon and training them up is really nice the whole reason I got minecraft was to play pixelmon and this server has really made me enjoy the mod even more then I was

IGN: Derpes
By AlexHamilton
#197398 Even though I have just joined this server last night? I am in love with it, the players and staff are all really nice, I somehow caught a legendary within being on the server for 3 hours? I honestly love it, it's a great server, and I am glad that I found it! :D
By Epicq121
#197423 The truth be told of Pixelmon Harmony

Where do I begin? The server itself is far from dying (The average monthly player count is around +110 players), Harmony offers an alternative server called "Chaos" which is a more complex and challenging version of vanilla Pixelmon.

But with every server, it has its cons. The playerbase mostly consists of "younger" Pixelmon players and chat can become quite a nuisance, the staff as of 4/23/17 can be inattentive and certain helpers and minimods are "Anal" about the rules and allow little to no leniency towards players.

Overall, I was an avid player of Pixelmon Harmony because of its vanilla feel, but was driven away by the playerbase and inattentive staff. Although I gave the server a harsh review, I do not regret donating my money to help the server grow.

TL;DR, Great vanilla feel and wonderful spawn. Feels slightly pay to win, a lot of people (You can take that as good or bad).

I give the server a solid 8/10