Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CJcool06
#197346 Hello Players,

Welcome to Pixelmon Galaxy; a newly created Pixelmon server revolves around aspects to do with the community, such as weekly events and community rewards.

Let me take a moment to introduce myself. I, alongside Lukeymu, are the Founders/Owners of Pixelmon Galaxy. Over the past month, we have been building and developing the server in the hopes that we would be able to push out our Alpha-Release to the public for players to enjoy.

Notice that I said Alpha-Release. This means that although we have spent a fair amount of time trying to minimise bugs and fine-tune our item balancing, there will most definitely be bugs that will interfere with the server gameplay in some way. Or maybe the price of an item is too highand needs balancing.

This is why we need you, our Alpha-Testers. You will be among the first players to ever log into the server, or to defeat a gym, or even be the first to find a legendary pokemon. You will also be the players that we listen too when you have suggestions or find a bug with the server.

With bugs and balancing being ironed out, we are hoping to release the server into Beta in two months; and Fully Release the server a month after that.

We are doing this so that when the time comes to bring Pixelmon Galaxy out of Beta, we will have implemented as many suggestions as players can come up with and have next to no bugs so that the server will run as smoothly as possible.

Our main goal at Pixelmon Galaxy is to, above all, create an ecstatic community and make sure that there is no limit to the amount of fun players can have.

Good Luck and Catch Em' All.