Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By CJcool06
#197346 IP: play.pixelmongalaxy.net

Current Pixelmon & Forge Versions:

Pixelmon 5.0.3: http://mirror.pixelmonmod.com/core/5.0.3/

Forge (Any 1.10.2 forge): https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.10.2.html

Hello Players,
Welcome to Pixelmon Galaxy; a newly created Pixelmon server revolves around aspects to do with the community, such as weekly events and community rewards. We are looking to grow our community and are open to any & all feedback!

What We Offer:
Battle Tower - See how high you can get in our custom made Battle Tower! Fight an NPC trainer on every level to the top for rewards along the way and a mega reward at the top!
Crates - Open Crates for epic rewards! Obtain keys from kits and voting!
Scavenger Hunt - We have unique scavenger hunt styled drop parties EVERY SATURDAY, where even the laggiest players can get items! :)
Events - Events to obtain rewards and show off your mightiest pokemon!
Gym Leaders - Want to battle a gym? Be prepared to battle a real person!
Towns - Claim your own area and invite friends!
Auctions - Auction a pokemon to other players on the server!
Lottery - Are you feeling lucky, punk? Well you may just win thousands of dollars by typing 1 command!
Voting - Obtain rewards from voting daily! Top voters get up to $15 to use on the store!
WonderTrade - Want to try your luck? Trade in a pokemon for a chance to get a random pokemon, including legendaries!
Friendly - Staff and Players are all just looking to have a fun time!

Good Luck and Catch Em' All!
Last edited by CJcool06 on 28 Apr 2017 03:09, edited 4 times in total.
By WhoNeedsNames
#197527 I just have to say, this server is amazing. The mechanics that operate it, and the owners that run it, go hand and hand, making this one of my favorite servers to play. It's always up so I never have to worry about not being able to join either. All in all, this server is truly amazing.
By FiggerNagg0t
#197541 I have been playing on the server for about a week now and I love it! Because it is a new server, its really cool being part of a growing community and watching it take shape! The Owners are constantly adding fun things to do and they have Treasure-Hunt drop parties every week!

If you are looking to help grow a new, friendly community come join!