By azh2002ar
#196917 i have an idea to spawn Dialga and Palkia. i hope you like it :)
first it is a way like legendary birds way. all what you need an orb
then place the orb in crafting table surrounded by 8 diamonds for Dialga
or 8 pearls ( add that new item;can be found in sea.) then defeat 375 pokemon to full it. so i dont know where the shrines will spawn but i hope that idea is good :-D

By smashbro596
#197456 I'd imagine the spear pillar could be a pre-generated structure in the snowy mountain biome. it would have two shrines, time and space, where you offer up an adament or lusterus orb. there would ALSO be a gate to the distortion world. and atop all this once all 3 are captured, a stairway appears.
By smashbro596
#197457 the stairway, leading up to the hall of origin, which will appear after catching all 3 of the creation trio. also, each member captured will be holding the orbs you offered.

the hall of origin won't appear unless you have caught dialga, palkia, and giratina. afterwards, there wll be arceus.
By tridaak
#197477 Refering to the distortion world and whatnot, orb thing seems neat, but think it should be a different item other than an orb
By Oisin
#197507 I'd love for the distortion world to be an entirely different dimension similar to the end, but I think a new dimension along with all of the pixelmon would make the mod even more colossal. A man can dream though, I suppose.
By Riddik
#197552 I always thought it would be cool if Dialga, Palkia and Giratina had special spawn conditions. Giratina at least, I always thought of it spawning in the the Nether because it was forced in a different dimension by Arceus in the Lore when it caused to much chaos.
By tridaak
#197558 Although it'd be neat, would suck for many servers as many servers have the nether closed and opening it up for a single pokemon isn't convenient.
JOIN THE TEAM