Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Calmew
#197525 It has been 11 days since I made this thread and I haven't gotten any help accept the suggestion of sending an email the administrator which I did 3 days ago but still yet to receive a response from the administrator. My thoughts are I am being ignored, those who have read my problem don't know the solution or the people who can fix this problem haven't read this thread.

You can also no longer use me being impatient as an excuse as this thread was made 11 days ago and even before then I sent this same problem to support almost 2 months ago. So please even if you don't have the solution but are looking into it then please give me an update on your progress.

By tridaak
#197528 Considering it's something with the database, only people who'd have access is website administrators (and backend web developers). Aside from them, no one else can help you.
If you already made a ticket and sent an email, not much more you can do from your end.

What's odd however, is that someone else linked your account to their pixelmon account. To do so, would require the user to log into your minecraft account (at least that's how it is now)
By Lemonita
#197530 They will respond in time when they have overlooked your issue, give it some time.
By Calmew
tridaak wrote:Considering it's something with the database, only people who'd have access is website administrators (and backend web developers). Aside from them, no one else can help you.
If you already made a ticket and sent an email, not much more you can do from your end.

What's odd however, is that someone else linked your account to their pixelmon account. To do so, would require the user to log into your minecraft account (at least that's how it is now)

Yeah it is pretty odd because this account is what I donated with and won competitions on, yet I have all my stuff like sash's and hats on my account, I even have a trainer hat.
By Calmew
Lemonita wrote:They will respond in time when they have overlooked your issue, give it some time.

Hows 2 months time? Because that's how much time I gave them.
By Isi
#197546 You're logged into the wrong account.
JOIN THE TEAM