Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By NorthOfTime
#197587 I had ALOT of help (someone literally in discord with me walking me through how to set-up multicraft, get the server files installed ect, and on occasion taking the control themselves.) with getting it to this point, but now I am at wall as my 'buddy' has gone too bed, and I want to continue working on my server.

So as of now I have a barebones Pixelmon server running. I can log in and play around. I have no pluggins, no mods, nothing else added and I would like to do so..

Is there anyone here who can help me with this? I cant really spend anything to pay for time spent or advice given, but Id be ridiculously grateful and might be able to pay for time in about a month or so.

Having my own server with my own setting with things how I like them has something I've been dreaming of for the past year to year and a half. I am ridiculously excited to finally be this far in the process, I am ridiculously excited to have a host and to be able to log in actually.

I just need some help a bit, and would be appreciative for anything

PS: I am looking to install plugins for these features:
Essentials (The Pixelmon one as well.)
Grief Prevention
hack prevention
economy (Auction House, Trading)
Money system, but not broken as hell.
Lottery system
Loot crate System
75k border
Claims
MCMMO

If someone has tutorials for any of this please let me know and Ill try to watch and or read as necessary.

Also I just wanted to be double clear here, I really just need help what are the best options for these ideas, and what I'd need to install them from the Multicraft panel.

By Rasgnarok
#197615 You can feel free to join our discord, in #support-servers. There, you'll find our Support team ready to help you out, be it in personal suggestions, and tips as to how to get your server plugin'd up. Check this guide for more information on how to add stuff to your server: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... stallation . If you have questions, drop by our Discord!
JOIN THE TEAM