Forum rules: 
  • This forum is not for hiring developers.
  • Do not post personal contact details (e-mail, phone number, Skype, etc.) publicly. Discuss in forum topics or private messages.
By MrAlpha
#193159 Hello there, my fellow Pixelmon-ers!

I've been bored in Pixelmon recently, so I figured I'd get back into staffing. I've been a Gym Leader on many servers including NightShade (however, it went way downhill about three months after, so I resigned and the server came tumbling down soon after) and many others. I'd be willing to be a leader of any Pokemon type, or I could be an excellent Mod or Admin. I run my own vanilla server (it's in development right now, still need to add in Bukkit and do spawn protection and such), and have had several people on it and had to deal with several incidents including others abusing OP power, destroying public builds and total restart. I know how to deal with everything.

I've included a bit of information about me, so be sure to let me know if you need any help on your server.

IGN: EnigmaEpsilon

Experience with Pixelmon/Pixelmon servers: I've never been banned from one and know pretty much all there is to know about the mod.

How many hours I can help out per week: minimum of 9 hours, maximum of 25 hours. Depends on how much free time I have on the weekends and how much schoolwork I have.

Time zone: EST

Source of contact: You can email me at [email protected] so be sure to let me know if you have on offer.

By MrAlpha
#193431 Just a little Bump... Still looking for a server to work on. (By "work" I more mean "volunteer".) I can do more than one server! You can Skype me at EnigmaEpsilon.
By Jephon
#197618 Hmmmmm.... it would almost sound like you were keeping Nightshade afloat just based on your presence.

Don't really know what ball you are swinging at here but might be careful about that. Pretty sure you didn't didnt a spotless record on NightShade..
JOIN THE TEAM