Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By EverSnaxolotl
#197652 Hey everyone,

I am currently searching for a server to play on! The server has to be an Adventure map, where you follow a storyline like in the original Pokemon games. I have already found a few Kanto maps, and RC-Gamers' Hoenn map (which sadly is on 3.5.1)
If anyone knows a server that has preferably a Hoenn or especially Sinnoh Adventure map (3.5.1 is okay, but I´d be way happier about 5.0), then pleeease give me the IP, I´ve been searching for such a long time...
What I would also REALLY love is a Custom Adventure map, where someone created a complete custom Region (like ROM hacks) where you can play along a completely new story.
Thanks a lot for any servers you have for me!!!
Cheers, Enemy.

By tridaak
#197662 Never thought I'd advertise another server than my own, but http://oblique.enjin.com/ offers a custom map that seems to fit what you're asking for.
They have custom mods, quests, etc and you can always teleport away from the adventure map to build. People there are really nice and overall a fun server to play on.
By EverSnaxolotl
#197690 Yeah, I've looked at plenty of those servers already, it's kinda hard to search for something specific there. Thanks for your suggestion though, will definitely check that server out!
JOIN THE TEAM