Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By SnowBlitzz
BubbleMuncher wrote:Why is my game lagging so much, I can barely play without my game constantly crashing on me and my graphics/animation settings are all off. what can i do?

Allocate more RAM to your game. http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?t ... ory_issues
By Pippa
#197807 Thank you so much Pixelmon team for all you do <3. I'm so crazy about Pixelmon; love all the new tweaks and dedications that you willingly put into this massive work voluntarily and because you love what you have achieved. We all love it too and I hope you realise how much we do, despite complaints that seem so ungrateful at times. Chris Geddes's unbelievably moving and uplifting music sets my day right as soon as I hear it; much love and gratitude to him. The lovely lovely models that are so complex to make; I adore them all. I'm supposed to be helping with that and finding it so very complex; just need to raise my confidence to have a good go. The clever coding that enables us to play like this. We are so fortunate! I want so much to help you keep going and know how important your work is to so many people. It sure is to me! Thank you again <3
By SViper
#197835 Feels like they won't release new Pokémon till there will be stable Sponge for 1.11.2 version of Minecraft.
By SKy2008
#197839 Since Sponge isn't even out of "experimental" phase yet it will probably take quite a while until we get a stable version. I don't think the devs are willing to wait that long for the next content update... ^^;
By SViper
SKy2008 wrote:Since Sponge isn't even out of "experimental" phase yet it will probably take quite a while until we get a stable version. I don't think the devs are willing to wait that long for the next content update... ^^;

Before 5.0.4 some Pokémon was shown is ready to be added, but 5.0.4 was released and they did not added them.
By MrVioletRose
#197848 Yes the Pokemon they hinted at arent in the new version. Like they said this is a bug fix version. They are most likely working on getting a good few more Pokes done before releasing an entire new update.