Exciting new information regarding Pixelmon!
By SViper
#197851 Third video of Pokémon that still is totally unknown when will come in game.
By KotD94
#197855 It's not in the game/mod yet. Give them some more time and your patience may be rewarded, but there is NO GUARANTEE that it will be in the next version, only the Devs know.
By SKy2008
#197856 The only thing those silhouettes in the video confirmed is that Xander has them on his to-do list. Never did the team mention that they were finished - much less that they would come out immediately.
By SViper
SKy2008 wrote:The only thing those silhouettes in the video confirmed is that Xander has them on his to-do list. Never did the team mention that they were finished - much less that they would come out immediately.

But even Pokémon from previous trailer with Bidoof line, Kricketot line, Buneary line and some other didn't made it to 5.0.4. So that's why I think they won't release them until 1.11.2 Sponge will reach stable version. And I feel from my research how ofter versions of Minecraft released that 1.12 is near to be Pre-Released and released. So would be nice if there could be some kinda Open Alpha for 1.11.2 version for now.
By MrVioletRose
#197879 How new are you? This isn't the first time they've done this. They like to stockpile a large number of new models and Pokemon before they implement them.
By SViper
MrVioletRose wrote:How new are you? This isn't the first time they've done this. They like to stockpile a large number of new models and Pokemon before they implement them.

Roger that. And I not new, but for long time I didn't follow this mod that ofter like now. Plus I play the game time to time, because I play with friends account, so I do not play in servers for he's sake if he one day want to play in that server and to not end up finding that I played in it.