- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
Overall, really nice builds, staff, and general plugins. Could use some work on P2W things, and just general balancing of spawns. Economy is pretty rough but it seems a little unfair to new players imo, the older players have a lot of money and newer ones struggle a lot at the start. But most of the older players seem willing to help at the start so its somewhat helpful. But the economy and the donor options should be worked on a bit more in my opinion. 8.95/10
DarkAngel0727 wrote:I heard that a backpack mod is coming soon, when will that be roughly? :D
We just received our backpack mod today actually! We will implement it ASAP with our new leveling system that is being worked on currently! Stay tuned :)