Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By KoolKat191800
#198003 hay I'm KoolKat191800 I joined the server and I love it thars a lot of stuff to do gyms or cool players our friendly staff helps i played a lot o other servers but dident like them was about to give up but seen this one i loged in and i loved it its fun you have to legit work for your bag money and other stuff not just build and get stuff fast i love the server and i give it a 10/10 :D hop to see everone thar and sorry
By JinxxFlare
#198029 This server, by far, is my favorite I've ever played on. The community is friendly and helpful, and the spawn rates help a lot. The safari zone is interesting, and something I've never seen in another server. :-D

I've fallen in love with the server in my time of playing it, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun Pixelmon Server.
By PandaJsss
#198033 Amazing server!! If you guys are looking for a HUGE world to explore, to train to become the best and to meet and be apart of an awesome community then this is the place for you. When I first joined this server I could tell immediately that there were people here that I could get along with, and right away I was able to make some pretty great friends and the staff men were helpful! This server updates quite frequently, there are TONS of events so you are always kept busy if not training and exploring the massively generated world, riding is enabled, and with the advanced servers, they use there is hardly any lag which for how large the world is, is quite incredible! :-D
By Harnessing
#198181 As a Pixeltuber on the server.. I have too say, wow. This server is astounding. Ever since I joined, I have realised the quality in the staff members and the community, everyone is friendly, and it really makes me feel comfortable. The server itself is of great quality, there's gyms and the server is always improving with events and sorts. I love this server! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
By Bizon47
#198220 HI I'm bizon47 I in enjoy playing on this server and playing pixelmon. I having a great time playing on this server. I have been having no problems with this server and ask that you try to play on mc.MirageCraft.net you might like it
By iiball
#198221 I recently joined this server and having played on many other pixelmon servers I have to say I enjoy this one the most. The people are friendly, and every time I had a question it has been answered quickly. The spawn is great, its designed well and its very useful to be able to lvl up low pokemon there and have all the machines in one place if you do not have your own. I kind of wish there were npc towns, I asked and was told they were disabled which was why even though I had traveled thousands of blocks I had not seen one. Even though I have been playing for a few days I have recommended this server to all of my friends and they too have joined, and be will be making use of the clan feature soon which is a great option. Honestly if you are looking for a pixelmon server definitely check this one out