Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By Wumbocumbo
#198269 ABOUT
I am currently hosting a Minecraft Pixelmon server which is purely Vanilla and is 24/7 with the /ivs and /evs commands, the server only has 10 slots and i'm looking to just create a small community of people on it, I can always up the slots according to demand the reason i'm hosting this is because I always see these gym pixelmon servers etc with economys and stuff but can't find a server with a true vanilla experience so if anyone wants to have a pure vanilla pixelmon experience come on in :)

RULES
In reality, I don't really care what you do as i'm just hoping you have the best vanilla experience possible. I don't condone x-raying and cheating but if you're gonna do it you're going to do it I guess. There are no claim commands so griefing is a instant no go and if caught you'll be banned. And just in general be nice to others and it will work out fine :)

FEATURES
Well there isn't much to say here since it's Vanilla but there is keepInventory and Peaceful on, but here is a pastebin of the pixelmon.hcon there are slight modifications to spawn rates. https://pastebin.com/euSYDz4s

IP = 50.173.42.134

By Athoriel
#198471 I like the server, it's a good break from all the other modded monstrosities and 'We'll give you a shiny starter and a cheeky handjob under the table if you play and vote for our servers' that exist out there. Good stuff.
JOIN THE TEAM