Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By ItsHalo
#198096 Well first impressions were great i was greeted by a normal player and another person which seemed like server staff "HaruX". Everyone was very nice and helped me out with my initial questions to which i found out that the server is sort of like a factions and pixelmon type of server. The idea behind it is great, i can play pixelmon a mod i like and also have to survive so i cant slack off and just lounge around. It takes effort to build up a base and raise your nation to the top so i don't feel like there will be a dull moment anytime soon while playing. Overall i think the server is great, the players are nice and helpful, and i also really like how the owner of the server creates his own plugins and is open to feedback and suggestions to help make his server strive and become bigger.

By seba6730
#198370 I'm going to be honest. I have never experienced a server where you had to write reviews so you can check /ivs or /evs ect. However, the server is nice. It gives you more freedom to enjoy pixelmon and there are gyms that you can battle which is nice. Apart from the annoying requirement that you have to review, then the server is good. The server is free for us to play. So i cannot complain :)
By KingBulleN
#198449 You can now challenge 24/7 gyms!
We just installed our own unique NPC gym plugin!
All gyms can be found at spawn. Use the command /gyms or navigate through /menu -> gyms to see info and teleport to the gyms. This is a beta release. Bugs may occur.

Oh and btw, the cost for rtp is now removed
:-D
By InsanityShard
#198582 On Canbur, I've finally found the closest to a true survival server yet in Pixelmon! While there are no vanilla mobs, they seem to truely understand that Pixelmon is still modded minecraft and keeps many minecraft survival aspects, from hunger to not keeping items on death. The owner has been very helpful and nice, and it has an impressive spawn you can spend hours exploring. With custom plugins, it seems this server is the most unique I've come across, even able to enforce level caps on gyms without making them bosses.
By KingBulleN
#198639 I've always thought it was the best having a survival based server with pixelmon, I was wrong. I've listened to the community. We've enabled keep inv and disabled hunger. This change is permanent! There are much more new to tell but dont have enough letters here. Check the website for more info!
JOIN THE TEAM