Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By SorasNobodyXIII
#199068 The server is good so far, I haven't been on long but I've managed to settle into a house and spend time catching pokemon.
The server has a leveling room where you can level up pokes faster, mostly bypassing the leveling process you have to do on every server, if you want it.
Everyone and their mother has a legendary and aren't afraid to whip it out and compare sizes, people host drop parties frequently, and you have players asking for handouts, just like any other server.
I haven't tried the gyms or anything competitive so I don't have anything to say on that. I've just made my house, caught pokes I like, gone mining for stuff to sell at the in game shopping center.
By Frizame
#199099 Frizame:
Frizame:
Review: So far, the server is great, it only lags a little but I'm sure that's because of my poor internet connection. I like that we start off with level 15 starters to make it easier, however, it would be better if the starters were not shiny. Finding a shiny pokémon should be hard to get, not just given to you at the start. Secondly, I love that the level cap goes past 100, because if a player has all level 100 pokémon, the game starts to get boring. With the new leveling system, there's an even higher milestone to reach which goes all the way to level 225. Last of all, I think gyms should not be controlled by NPCs, I understand that this will make the gyms always available but with player controlled gyms, it adds a sense of realism and its a lot more rewarding beating each gym. Also, adding player gym leaders will allow a lot more staff in the server. This server is great and I will be playing for a while!
By EngineerM
#199188 The staff Is friendly And coopretiave. The server is well fair and smooth And realstic. Its really great to see A Pixelmon server as great as this. What im Saying is Please keep up the good work The server is amazing And hopefully you would Evolve even further from now on. Thank you :)
By MrLamchop790
#199208 This is the best pixelmon server out there. I'm not just saying that because of the free rank they give out but its not laggy, everyone on the server is nice and helped me get started especially the amazing staff that are always active.