Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Catdagger
#199062 I have been on cherish for almost a year since i started pixelmon three years ago and i love it i was looking for a server i could start anew on and every time i get on i get warm welcomes. i normally get off for a few long periods since joining due to school and future plans but when i do get back on the staff and most of all the player remember me and that nice and they have an amazing economy system which i love and very much use when i build or go on adventures
By littleboyred1
#199102 I've been playing on this server for years now, and i still love it just as much. The community is great, there's no paywall for important things (Yet it's still worth donating) The staff are just as loving as the rest of the community and actually do their jobs properly, unlike alot of other servers. It lags less than most big servers (Which are usually a pain with lag) The owners work their tails off on this server, making it more of an enjoyable experience as time goes on. There are weekly events, good plugins to make life easier, You get to choose whether or not you get a shiny starter (along with a few extra starter choices) a balanced economy, and other things that aren't coming to mind right now. If you're looking for a new server to play, i highly recommend this one.
JOIN THE TEAM