- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
First things first, I'm going to say that I stopped playing Minecraft for quite a while before my friends dragged me back into it. I was hesitant, but when they said they wanted to play on a modded server, I finally said yes. I thought that the server would be like any other, but when I came on, I was immediately accepted in; nobody ignored me. Whenever I needed help, multiple people answered my call. Still, I feel that the most important feature that makes this server come alive is the fact that it is very flexible. What I mean is that no matter what kind of gamer you are, there is likely going to be something that fits your tastes. 10/10, appreciate and recommend this server to those hesitant to join.
Questions always get answered in chat and everybody is friendly and helps each other out.
I would recommend this server to anyone searching for a Pixelmon server.
I only have had 1 negative experience so far and that is the connection (ping) to the server from my country (Belgium).