Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LucieTwi
#199186 I was just wondering whether anyone out there has made a Spawn of Psyduck cofig file for BiomeBundle. I'm using the one for BiomesO'Plenty all the time, but I'd like to switch to BiomeBundle, since it has an even greater variety. But I don't have the time, nerve or know-how to create one myself. And even though there are the custom Bioms where Pixelmon still spawn, but a huge part of the world is really to empty without them.

By MoeBoy76
#199202 Biome Bundle is not compatible with SoP due to the fact that it is just using different worldgen for the same old Vanilla biomes, so unless they become registered as proper biomes (which requires the client to know about them) you will be unable to use SoP to configure any further than the underlying Vanilla biomes it uses
By LucieTwi
#199216 But doesn't that mean, that the Pokemon should spawn normally everywhere? Because for me some places are completely deserted. And in some place the Biomes have to have other names, since Journeymap shows other biome names than the originals... Sorry, this just confuses me a bit.
JOIN THE TEAM