Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By LucieTwi
#199187 Is there a specific reason why the ItemFinder sidemod hasn't been updated? I liked it a lot and would love to use it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to put pressure on you guys or anything, just wondering if I can hope for an update at some point or not.

By LucieTwi
#199194 Okay, my bad. But then I seem to have missed some cofing or else, since I don't find any pixelmon-loot in chests. Or do I get the idea wrong?
By Jay113355
#199197 I dont think it was ever implemented into pixelmon, but we were going to add loot tables to the chests since using the built in minecraft way is more logical then having a small side mod doing that.
By MoeBoy76
#199201 The only problem with LootTables is they aren't easy to balance, unlike the way Forge used to have it and that i used for the ItemFinder side-mod which allowed you to set more specific details
By LucieTwi
#199217 I'm sorry for going on with this. But I still haven't quite understood. So without all of the computer-background-stuff XD
Is there a way in the newest Pixelmon Version of having Pixelmon-Loot in normal chests or not? And if yes, how do I get it? If no, fine, no problem :-) Just want to know.
By LucieTwi
#199254 Okay. Cool. Thanks. I searched in the wrong wiki XD
Thanks a lot.
JOIN THE TEAM