By CritsAreFair
#199356 Hey, pretty simple suggestion here but I'm not sure if it would be feasible to implement currently. I was thinking it would be cool if there was a way to import a battle log for PvP battles to an external text file or something, to allow us to share logs of interesting battles without having to record them or write them out manually. Maybe an idea for a sidemod? I'd consider trying to make it myself, except I have no coding experience at all.

Anyways cheers and thanks for considering!
~Crits

By Feutore
#199359 Like the replays of showdown ? Would be cool I guess but idunno if someone would put the effort into making it, no idea how hard it would be either. But surely could come in handy !
By Rasgnarok
#199382 My understanding is that the battle controller already has logs, so I suggest it would be up to the client to write down in a folderthe battles they wish recorded, it being a setting you enable (by default disabled) every time you battle.

It would help catch battle bugs, waiting bugs that might be affecting battles. Example, you see a shiny, enter in battle, and decide to record. If the battle crashes/glitches, you have proof to redeem your shiny, and the server has something to report to the mod's devs. I like it.

EDIT: Apparently had been attempted, was not a good method to catch anything. Won't be added.
JOIN THE TEAM