By Quakthorn2
#174321 So the idea is basically this.

For each 1 Sp. Attack that the Pokemon who uses Flash as an external move will give the player a 1s Night Vision.

Ex. Pikachu has 300 Sp. Attack, uses External Move Flash, giving its trainer a 300s (5 Minute) Night Vision effect.

PS: Idea was already liked by MrM. I was told to post it.

Let me know what you guys think.

By BunsenGyro
#174347 Sounds like a good idea to me, though I don't necessarily understand the dependency on Special Attack. If somebody considers it to be in need of "balancing," perhaps the cooldown lasts longer than the length of the Night Vision it grants.
By SKyTheThunder
#174392 I like this version of the idea!
I thought about setting light level 15 for the block the Pokémon is currently standing in, moving with it as it does. That would be more realistic but far harder to implement - especially since the current follow AI often gets a bit confused...
Night Vision on the other hand is a simple solution and actually does exactly what Flash did in earlier games.

I like the idea to make it dependent on Special Attack. It is a Special move after all and it only makes sense that a stronger Pokémon can keep it up for longer. I wouldn't make it as harsh though. Maybe give 2 mins base and add 0.5 s per point Sp.Atk. A 4-minute-cooldown would then allow stronger Pokemon to refresh it before it runs out while weaker still have a good duration, but can't keep it up forever.
By Feutore
#199426 I like to add an opinion on suggestions that have potential and have been forgotten. One of these has already been accepted so I don't really know what the problem is. This also pretty much shows that you were in the wrong back when you said "Less important suggestions are down the line" and supports my statement of this suggestion page being a bit of an untidy mess but whatever, that suggestions has been deleted anyways.
By SKyTheThunder
#199428 All suggestions are known to the team and even if they haven't received attention here on the forums in a while they might be picked up by a dev when they're working on something related. It is not necessary to mass revive year old topics.
JOIN THE TEAM