Add the stats judge ?

80%
N/A
20%
By Antoinedjazz
#199456 Hi !

I want to know if you can add a NPC, the stats judge, because, I'm working on a roleplay server, and I want to give at least commands as possible, furthermore, the /ivs command is not really roleplay :nerd: and the stats judge is cool 8-)

Overview of bulbapedia:
Code: Select allGenerally speaking, when shown a Pokémon in the player's party the judge will describe the approximate sum of the Pokémon's IVs (denoted as the potential), then identify which of the Pokémon's IVs has the highest value, and give a rough description of how high. (If the Pokémon has two or more IVs sharing the highest value, the judge may either identify them all in sequence, or report only one of them at a time.)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Stats_judge

Thank's for all the fantastic job you did on this mod, he's amazing ! ;-)

By Feutore
#199461 Yeah, I'd love to see that. It's one step closer to people being able to create their own entire Pokemon game within Minecraft. And that is honestly quite awesome with all these possibilities Minecraft offers. Then again, no idea how others feel about this but I think it should be added !
By azh2002ar
#199463 but what if we need to read our pokemon's ivs everytime whne we want to breed or do something , we cant find this judge easy yes?
By Feutore
#199466 He never implied to remove /ivs or /evs. The suggestion is for an additional, more pokemon universe known way to check your ivs for better role playing.
By Antoinedjazz
azh2002ar wrote:but what if we need to read our pokemon's ivs everytime whne we want to breed or do something

Actually, there's no "legit" way to know the IVs, you need to use the /ivs command.

azh2002ar wrote:we cant find this judge easy yes?

If the devs want to make a "natural" spawn of the judges, like the trainers, it can be cool, but since I have disabled the natural spawn of NPC, it's not important for me. But ... for others, I think the spawn rate muste be quite rare, because, in the games, ther's usualy only one judge.
Maybe add a house in 1/30 of the villagers towns where the judge can spawn.
JOIN THE TEAM