Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By flarebear123
#198984 IGN: chopsockymonkey

hi, i'd like to say that this server is great, not p2w, and so fun to play on. if you have any free time, well damn this server should always be your choice to join and play. 10/10 server, and also well balanced. dab on 'em ;-)
By flarebear123
#199026 IGN: chopsockymonkey

this is the mother flippin server of the century! the server is great and if you have any time, you should definitely go on this server!!!! not even p2w like some other servers either. quality server
By WickedAmaya
#199028 WickedAmaya IGN
The new server is amazing! Spawn looks beautiful, I lag far less, and all of the new plug-ins make the game even better than it already is. I'm eager to see what more is to come and keep learning how to play on such a welcoming server.
JOIN THE TEAM