- Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
- Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
- If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
- Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
- Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
- Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
- Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
- Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
- If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
- No advertising on other servers.
- No advertising 3rd party services.
- Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
the server is great i have access to multiple warps aswell as rtp and it has no lag its pretty good!
- Website will be released tomorrow or later today
- Spawn rates have been adjusted some more (Increased a bit)
- PlayerVaults will be coming soon as well
- Our next crate key drop will be at 35 players
If you haven't joined our discord yet check it out here https://discord.gg/3juQuad
What do you think about our server so far?
... Well, so far, I have been on for a few hours and even with 15 other players, there is no noticeable lag...
The vote chests are balanced.
Overall... a pretty solid server.
Decent spawn rates, friendly players...
What do you think about our server so far? I have really liked the server so far! Spawn is really cool! Also, the server has minimal lag and the spawn rates of pokemon are really high! Plus, you get a shiny starter. Most importantly the community is nice, the staff is helpful and there is no fighting. I love it! <3