Forum rules: 
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • Don't post cracked servers; we don't support them.
  • Don't even bother to advertise your server here if you take the ads off our downloads on your website or use modpacks. We have no interest in servers that don't want us supported/have no respect. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!
By fumblejc
#200387 I'm impressed. #1 Pixelmon server I've visited so far, although there are some downsides. Rate 8/10, and in my opinion it has a great and friendly community. I recommend visiting this server if you want a carefree experience with pokemon.

Pros:
- Friendly Community
- Helpful moderators and admins
- Common Spawns of Pokemon

Cons:
- Rarely Present Gym Leaders
- It feels a bit easy (Not necessarily a bad thing, but it does feel like sometimes items are given to you for free too often)
By darthman
#200389 This server has such nice helpers. If I ever ask a question it is answered almost instantly. Legendaries spawn every 15 minutes, and that makes it fun and intense. I highly recommend this server to anyone who is considering it.

IGN: darthman_1
By tototobster
#200391 Whenever I get the chance, I will play on this server. I love how i get to play with friends and other people. There are other servers live this, however it was very unbalanced. This server helps the beginners get started, but as your level gets harder it gets more and more challenging. The people on the server are very kind helping one another and there are many good bargains. If I see a friend with pixelmon, I need to invite him to this server.
By Robojoker
#200434 Greetings from Robojoker.
I started today playing in this server and I really appreciate the staff and the kind community here.
I also like the rules and the fact that there are less restrictions than the other servers. Also enjoy the spawn rate!
A really good job guys! :)
By NinjaKitten
#200445 This is a awesome, me and my friends love playing on it. It is so easy to join and just get right into it without feeling like your at a disadvantage.

The community and staff on the server are also very friendly. I my self love this server and would diffidently recommend.

I love the crate system it is super fun and actually has some good prizes. I like how you have the chance to get a random shiny. I got really lucky and got 3 shines in a row right away!t
By NinjaKitten
#200446 This is a awesome, me and my friends love playing on it. It is so easy to join and just get right into it without feeling like your at a disadvantage.

The community and staff on the server are also very friendly. I my self love this server and would diffidently recommend.

I love the crate system it is super fun and actually has some good prizes. I like how you have the chance to get a random shiny. I got really lucky and got 3 shines in a row right away!