Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By youtuberayden1234
#200775 hi does anyone know how to download and where to download pixelmon on new release for the 5.4 updates, if that makes sense, as i am a new learner to minecraft and pixelmon, as the game keeps crashing and i read somewhere that the 5.4 update is not yet released for 1.2, is that correct.

pixelmon is such a brilliant game, i love it, please dont say goodbye, i have hours of so much fun, so we pixelmon saying goodbye does that mean noone can play pixelmon anymore ?
many thanks

ayden

By AnDwHaT5
#200776 Hello, youtuberrayden1234,
Pixelmon 5.4 was never released, as 5.1.2 was the latest version. Furthermore, that is for Minecraft 1.10.2. Pixelmon has received a Cease and Desist letter from The Pokemon Company and will no longer provide downloads to the mod.
By youtuberayden1234
#200780 Hi AnDwHaT5 ,

Thank you so much for the info, can i still play the pixelmon mod if installed on minecraft 1.7.10, and would i be able to install the mod on 1.10, as i think ive tried before and it kept craashing, would that be because i have it on 1.7.10, and also does it make a difference on a imac, sorry about this, i am still a newbie at pixelmon and minecraft and mods

thank you so much for the reply and info very much appreciated
so sorry to see pixelmon go.
By AnDwHaT5
#200789 Hello youtuberrayden1234,
Pixelmon can still be played on its respective versions of Minecraft if you have the jar. Please keep in mind that versions 5.0-5.1.2 are for 1.10.2. If you are using a different version than that you are likely not loading it on the proper Minecraft version. Look at the jar you have it should contain the Minecraft version you can load it on. Our naming convention is Pixelmon-{Minecraft Version}-{Pixelmon Version}-universal.jar
JOIN THE TEAM