Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By Dfox44
#200480 I've been gone for a year and just found out pixelmon was cancelled the other day, does anyone have their discord link that still works? I want to see what everyone has to say.

By SKyTheThunder
#200731 The Discord widget on the right still works.
Just click the "Connect" button and you should be able to join it.
By AnDwHaT5
#200810 Hello Lordniti,
If it states that the invite link has expired that means that you have been banned from the Pixelmon discord for whatever reason.
By AnDwHaT5
Lordniti wrote:But I haven't done anything though.....

You must have done something to get banned. Whats your Discord username? Feel free to PM it to me if you do not wish to post it here.
By Lordniti
AnDwHaT5 wrote:

You must have done something to get banned. Whats your Discord username? Feel free to PM it to me if you do not wish to post it here.

Pleasent Peasent#1260

Honestly man its been so long since I've been on that Pixelmon discord I don't remember if I did do something
By AnDwHaT5
Lordniti wrote:
AnDwHaT5 wrote:

Pleasent Peasent#1260

Honestly man its been so long since I've been on that Pixelmon discord I don't remember if I did do something

It does appear you are banned, however, the person that banned you did not provide a reason, so I am not sure why.
JOIN THE TEAM